Presented by Paul Fortino, REALTOR® Bringing REAL Back to Real Estate! DRE# 01943519
* First time on the market * One-owner * Built in 1971
* Near original style and finishes
Quiet established neighborhood, close to downtown, parks, shopping and highway access
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Full Bathrooms
- This home is 1,980 sq. ft. including Living Room, Family Room with fireplace, Formal Dining Room and Breakfast nook in Kitchen with skylight
- Main bedroom suite with full bathroom, walk-in closet, skylight, and slider onto back patio
- Two other bedrooms with large closets and a shared full bathroom
- Large level Patio, fenced back yard gently sloping up to mature Oak trees - feels almost park-like, with peeks of the sunset on the foothills!
- 2 car attached garage, plus driveway and street parking
- Priced to sell at $2,100,000 ready for your updates to create your own home!
SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS DURING COVID19
Viewing photos and the detailed Virtual Tour will help accommodate the best and safest access to the property while maintaining proper social distancing. We are adhering to all state and local guidelines, which currently prohibit public open houses and puts limitations on in-person showings.
PRIOR TO scheduling an in-person showing:
- Agent and Client must review the listing, photos, virtual tour, and COVID requirements.
- Buyer’s Agent must provide (electronically) a pre-approval letter from a lender or verification of funds for cash buyer, in the amount of the listing price or higher.
- Buyer’s Agent must provide (electronically) an Agent and Client required PEAD-V disclosure (for each person who wishes to enter the property) prior to scheduling your in-person visit.
- If children will be present, parents MUST keep them close and prevent them from touching any surface within the property.
- In-person showings will be limited to three (3) persons, including buyer’s agent.
- Listing agent must be present during all showings, which are by appointment only.
- Home has been professionally disinfected, and will be disinfected between showings.
- All windows and doors shall remain open during and between showing appointments.
- Listing agent will open all closets and doors to prevent visitors from having to touch doors, cabinets, closets, faucets, windows, etc.
Our goal is to give as many interested and pre-qualified buyers the opportunity to inspect the property prior to the offer review date, while closely adhering to the current COVID19 guidelines, for everyone’s safety.
Thank you for your cooperation during this very challenging time.
Seller will begin reviewing offers on Friday, 7/10/20 at 5:00 PM.